Looking to buy in the Fort Myers area?
You've come to the right place!
The Fort Myers area is growing by leaps and bounds! With so many Fort Myers real estate options to choose from, you need an agent to help you make the best real estate decisions. You've definitely come to the right place. We are the local experts and we are ready to put our experience to work for you. If you haven't chosen a Fort Myers REALTOR® yet, make sure your candidates can answer these tough questions:
- What are the hottest growing areas in Lee County and the Fort Myers area?
- Where do you get the most house for your many?
- If it's Fort Myers investment property you're after, which areas are the most promising for rentals and flips?
- What are you charging for property management?
- How fast can you get a tenant in your investment property?
- What are the benefits and pitfalls of buying Fort Myers preconstruction?
- What urban development projects might affect the value of Fort Myers real estate?
- Which areas of Fort Myers are ripe with affordable gems?
- Where can i find a company that offers all service for my real estate needs?
You've come to the right place to find your dream home in Fort Myers proper, or in the popular surrounding areas of Lee County. Whether you're looking for an estate, an executive home, a luxury condo, a retirement villa, a good investment property, anything else in the greater Fort Myers area — we can help you! You will receive a level of attention you wouldn't have thought possible.
Our service area includes:
- Fort Myers real estate
- Estero real estate
- Cape Coral real estate
Fort Myers Area Attractions:
- Southwest Florida Museum of History
Housed in the former Atlantic Coastline Railroad depot, the Museum is home to the history of Southwest Florida. Paleo Indians, the Calusa, the Seminoles, Spanish explorers, and early settlers are just a few of the people you will meet as you view the exhibits.
- Edison & Ford Winter Estates
Enter a world unlike any you have ever seen when you visit the Edison & Ford Winter Estates. The furnishings and architecture of these gracious, rambling buildings are reminiscent of a bygone era. The inventive genius of Edison and Ford are evident throughout these 17-acres of riverfront estates.
Enjoy learning with the whole family at the Imaginarium Hands-On Museum. The museum offers over 60 interactive and animal exhibits for all ages including live animals, a hurricane and thunderstorm simulator, and an early childhood area.
Fort Myers Resources: